Friday, July 23, 2010

Waffle House Wonders #1

So this is going to be a series of posts, not necessarily in order, about events that have happened at Waffle House that have just sent my mind into wonder. Tuesday, it was 1 o'clock so it was pretty slow. A cute family comes in three kids all under the age of 6ish, the wife is pregnant, and my friend Sherrie takes their order. Nothing out of the ordinary right? WRONG! We just happen to be out of chocolate chips on this fine day. The lady orders a Choc Waff (chocolate chip waffle), she gets the bad news. Her response..."SHUT UP" she screams this, then proceeds to say this is the worst F-ing vacation ever. (that quote was edited)In front of her three little kids (those poor innocent ears). But oh no this story is not over. Her son in his high chair just swinging his sweet little legs, she pushes the high chair away from the table and says, "Stop kicking me, I just hate little kids." Well hate to break it to you lady, but you are going to have another little one in just a few months. I blame the hormones. Let's all hope so. It just makes me wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment